“Great book and quick read. Highly recommend this book for Realtors wanting to DOMINATE their markets. Thanks, Michael!!! See you at the TOP!!!”
–Debbie Gilliam – Realtor, LakeLife Realty
Looking for a way to boost your real estate marketing with the powerful (though often exhausting) platform known as YouTube?
Curious how to turn all those videos, likes, shares, comments — and users with the attention span of a gnat– into concrete results for your real estate business.Want to know how to run a successful real estate marketing social media campaign with video that DOESN’T require any tech skills or hours of your time…or even the slightest comfort in front of the camera?
Well, worry not, ambitious real estate agent!
“A good primer on video for all agents.”
Real Estate Marketing in the 21st Century Vol. 3 – Video Marketing for Realtors you’ll learn, in this straight-shootin’ of real estate marketing books, real estate marketing strategies that include:
- “3 Things Every Realtor Absolutely Positively Has to Have Crush It With Video” – Guess what’s NOT on the list? A fancy, expensive video camera!
- “Creating a YouTube Channel That People Actually Want to Watch” – ‘If you build it, they will come…” may work in baseball, but it don’t work on YouTube. This will show how you how to use video as a foundation for your real estate marketing plan efforts.
- “5 Keys to the Perfect Video” – Most real agent agent books will tell you to “sell your brand!” P’shaw! Forget that! Learn how to be helpful and trustworthy…and this chapter will do that.
- “Video Editing for Total Newbies” – Becoming a real estate agent is hard enough without having to learn how to edit video. In this chapter we’ll go over the least you need to know to get the most results.
- “Promoting Your Video to the World (and Beyond)” – In this chapter, we’ll dig into the details of spreading the word about your videos…and most of it can be done on autopilot. Serious!
- Real Estate Marketing in the 21st Century – Video Marketing for Realtors details and describes the ins and outs of how to produce your own videos successfully while striking a balance between maintaining professionalism without breaking the bank. Each chapter illustrates the necessary steps that are required to be taken in order to accomplish creating videos of properties that aid in exposure and produce increased fiscal results. Topics covered include how to choose an interesting as well as professional username and how to link your YouTube videos to your homepage and various social media pages. Also how to create, host videos as well as tips on logos, channel art and video editing are described in detail with how to instructions that are reader friendly and simple to follow.
This would be a fabulous resource for any realtor looking into launching video content in the future!!!
I down load a lot of free books because if they are no good, I am out nothing. And many of them are pretty bad. This book was surprisingly outstanding. I almost hope it is not free for too long so I can have the competitive edge I feel I have gained from reading this. Thank you very much for breaking down something which is so intimidating into very easy to accomplish pieces.
Great resource. Just downloaded the audiobook and e-book. This is my first exposure to many of these ideas but I am anxious to put them to use. I had many questions come to mind about strategies and techniques as I listened to the first few chapters. Somehow, Smythe knew what I was thinking because he answered every question I came up with by the end of the book. The chapter summaries were great! I am going to make a checklist from all these action items to make sure I hit each wicket as I apply Micheal’s techniques.
It can be difficult to get noticed as a realtor, especially in today’s modern world, making it so important for you to get involved in social media. While blogging on your own can be an effective tool to gain some readers, this book makes it clear that producing videos on YouTube is the number one best way for you to gain interest. With helpful topics ranging from picking an interesting YouTube name to attract viewers initially to what kind of content should be included in each video, there is plenty of helpful information included to help get you started producing videos. The book is written in a simple format with examples, advice, and more, in order to help encourage you to pick up your Smartphone or video camera and begin making realtor marketing videos effectively and as soon as possible.
- Foregoing a five-star hotel for the rustic enjoyment of camping can make for an amazing vacation for the whole family, you and your SO or all by yourself! Check out the tips and tricks in the following article that will enable you to make the absolute most of your camping vacation!A good multi-purpose tool needs to be part of your camping gear. There are two kinds to bring. First is the saw/hammer/axe 3-in-1 tool to use for firewood and other chores. The other is the standard multi-purpose tool with a variety of tools on it like a can opener, tweezers, scissors, and a knife.When going camping, you must make sure that you keep a list of all of the supplies that you plan to bring. You have to make sure you include everything that you will need on your trip. This is the best way to make sure that you don’t forget something for your trip.When packing for your camping trip, make sure to pack either a pair of flip flops or water shoes. These will come in handy in and around the campground. For instance, if you are staying in a campground that has bathroom facilities and you plan on taking a shower, you need to wear shoes in the shower to protect your feet from foot fungus.Before you head out on your long-awaited camping trip, make sure the area where you plan to camp doesn’t require a camping permit. If you happen to camp in a place that does require one and you didn’t get one, then you could be facing quite a hefty ticket or fine from a local forest ranger.Introduce yourselves to other families camping in your immediate area, as a means of being social and more apt to help each other out. If another crew arrives after you’ve set up, offer to help with their tent or equipment. If something goes awry during the trip for anyone, it’s much easier to ask for help from somebody who was courteous enough to introduce themselves.Nature has so much more to offer us on a vacation than the usual theme park or sandy beach; make the most of your camping trip by following the useful advice in this article. There are many things to consider in order to make your camping venture a success, so make sure you’ve covered all the bases and are prepared for anything!